Nicolina MacKenzie, SEIB's Marketing Manager
Not content with excelling in the worlds of racing, eventing and show jumping, now you can wow the showing judges on your ex-racehorse at the Horse of the Year Show…
In a new twist to South Essex Insurance Brokers’ regular Racehorse to Riding Horse Show Championship at this year’s HOYS, the winner will go forward to the Supreme Ridden Championship.
Qualifiers for the series take place at venues throughout the country, and the first two horses at each qualifier go on to HOYS. “It’s so exciting to see the recognition ex-racehorses are now getting – and for the Racehorse to Riding Horse Champion to be included in the HOYS Supreme proves they’re being taken seriously as show horses,” says Nicolina MacKenzie, SEIB’s marketing manager.
This year’s qualifiers will be held at:
• 17 June at Bury Farm Equestrian Centre in Leighton Buzzard, tel: 01525 222114
• 1 July at Badgworth Riding Centre in Somerset, tel: 01934 732543
• 15 July at Wellington Equestrian Centre in Hampshire, tel: 0118 932 6308
• 28 July at Vale View Equestrian in Leicestershire, tel: 01644 823739
• 2 September at The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials in Lincolnshire, www.burghley-horse.co.uk
• To download a schedule and entry form, visit www.racehorse2ridinghorse.co.uk
Click here to see more event news...